Use of "Today" In Clock View

I remember in a very early version of this software, the current date used to display “Today” instead of the full date. Was that intentional to take that out? I like having the other dates shown as you made it, but I would prefer that that first one say “Today”. I am not sure if it makes a huge difference, but it was a small thing I liked aesthetically.

I took that out because I was looking for the date in the time card view as I was manually transferring information from the app to an invoice, and it was annoying me that the date was not easily found in the header. This was exacerbated by the fact that originally it said Today for the current day, the day of the week (e.g., Monday, Tuesday, etc.) for the trailing week, and only then the numeric date for anything before that.

Of course, that was before the CSV export option was implemented, which means that kind of manual translation should no longer be necessary. Let me think about it. I may consider reinstating something along these lines in the future.

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Support
2 posts
Recent Activity in the Forums